Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Precious Nativity

Howdy - MichelleO here today and we are still having some fun with the Christmas in July. And to end the month I decided that Precious Nativity is just the perfect Christmas image.


Love how precious .. "Precious Nativity" so sweet and you know I love that donkey! I colored with my Copics (colors below) matching it up with papers from Authentique Grateful collection. I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch, then I added the adhesive lace with punches from Martha Stewart leaf punches and then lots mulberry roses. It seemed to need a little more so I added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen dots for some dew drops.


Copic colors used.


There are so many wonderful Christmas images at High Hopes and honestly... do you know how close Christmas is? We need to get started on our cards pretty soon don't we? Every year I say I am not going to wait until November... maybe this is my year! Same for you... Visit all the Christmas images at High Hopes HERE

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 
Thank you so much for looking-
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Dora said...

awesome!!Fantastic card.

Linda T said...

What a beautiful card. I just love that nativity scene. Love the look of the flowers.

Jennifer Scull said...

a precious card with that lovely stamp to remind us of the true meaning of the season. :)

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card Michelle!