Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Cowboy Snowman

Howdy - MichelleO here today and we are having a little Christmas in July going on. But since temps have been running close to 100 degrees here in Texas I decided to bring out a little Cowboy Snowman to cool off! Hope he doesn't melt!

Here is Cowboy Snowman



Love this guy! Perfect for Texas... I mean if we are going to dream about a having a snowman... he might as well be a cowboy! I colored him with my Copics - then added some stickles for some sparkle with Stickles. I used papers from Authentic Grateful collection, sewing down each layer. Then I dug in my High Hopes Sentiments and found  "Think Snow"  Again... might as well dream here in Texas!

Close up of the Snowman -



copic colors used -

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:


One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 
Thanks for looking - and I hope you cooled off with my Snowman!
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Larisa said...

I like this image, and the card is really good too..

Dora said...

Beautiful card. Great use of colours.
really a 'men'wintercard.

Linda T said...

Lovely card. I like how you aded the stickles to make him sparkle.

Nikki said...

Adorable snowman :) Yee haw !!!

riliska said...

I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.