Sunday, June 18, 2017

Octopus Olivia

Happy Sunday!!


Today I'd like to share my happy Octopus card...
It's a hot day over here today and that screems for water/swimming/any kind of cooling down..
Maybe with a water themed card it will cool me down a bit (whahaha)..



For this card I used the Sea Floor Background and Olivia Octopus.


The dessinpapers are from Echo Park "Splash".
And for that extra bubbly touch I used my favorite Dew Drops aqua.


Copic Colours I've used are:
Sea Floor Background: 
YG23 YG09 G07 G17 BG18 YR09 YR16 R89 R39 E55 E31 BG02 B01 T6 T4 T1
Olivia:
R39 R27 R17

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. You know we have an Anything Goes challenge, right?? Hop on over to our Challenge page and find out all about it!! Have fun!!

1 comment:

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your card turned out awsome! Love all of the sea colours and how you added the bubbles in! Makes me want to go back to the Carribean! LOL! Awesome colouring.