Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tea-Riffic Day

I am having some fun today on my blog with "Tea Angels". 

I personally am a coffee drinker - yes I need a support group for that - but I will drink Camomile tea with honey when I'm sick with a cold or sore throat. 

These cuties sure remind me of two little girls playing dress up and having a tea party! 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and cutting it out with a stitched oval die and backing with a scallop die cut from matching cardstock. 
A fun paper doily was added in the background - I feel like they are having a tea party so a doily is perfect! 
The sentiment was stamped with my Misti, cut out and mounted on matching cardstock. Some glittery Stickles on their wings, sparkly ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Tea Angels - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Tea-riffic Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: stash
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  MistiIcicle Stickles, stitched oval die - YNS, white sugar and sparkle gumdrops - YNS, ribbon - Galena, Scalloped Oval die - Spellbinders, doily - stash 

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 TN1 EB1 EB2 CT1 CT2 GY1 AP1 AP2 AP4 1G1 1G3 1G EB6 EB3 EB5 DG2 DG4 FS6 CR3 FS8


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: June Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!



2 comments:

McStamper said...

Darling card. Love the little angels and their teacups.

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is so adorable! Love your design and your colouring! Also, love the glitter on the wings!