Thursday, May 24, 2018

Home Tweet Home

It seems like Spring has finally arrived! One of my favourite things about Spring is when the birds come back into the neighbourhood.
I have a tree in one of my flower beds that often becomes the home for a nest and some baby birds. It is fun to watch the Mom feed to the babies and to watch the babies as they learn to fly. 

The Fancy Birdhouse 1 stamp reminded me of this fun part of Spring and I added the Landing Birdie as she seems to be coming home.



I coloured the stamps with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut them. Next I cut my doily and circle and added some clouds using a cloud die, dauber and ink. Then it was on to my computer to create my sentiment, print it and cut it out using the matching circle and doily dies. Some ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Fancy Birdhouse 1Landing Birdie -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - computer
Patterned Paper: Hello Easter and Dots and Stripes - Echo Park
Dies: Doily - Gina K Designs, Classic circle - Spellbinders
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Studio G ink, Recollections ribbon, white sugar and sparkle gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 VB1 VB2 VB3 AG1 AG3 AG5 CT1 CT4 BP4 BP5 AP1 AP3 AP4 GY1 B02
                                          
                   
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

Love the birdhouses. Beautiful coloring.