Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Miss Liberty and Belle

Howdy - MichelleO here today - This week for High Hopes Stamps I was looking through my boxes of High Hopes Stamps.. yes. I love my High Hopes Stamps and have more than a few.... LOL. I found one stamp that I realized I had never inked before. Insert Shocked Face here! How did I ever not ink this pretty little girl? And now is the perfect time to get those 4th of July cards made.

This is Miss Liberty and Belle -


Isn't she just the most little patriotic gal you have ever seen? I colored with my Copics (colors below). I used a scrap of the red dot I used last week, with a Blue Core'dinations cardstock. I punched out a loop punch from Martha Stewart for a border.

The sentiment is also a High Hopes Stamp - "God Bless America" Love this sentiment! Then I added a few sparkle enamel dots for a bit of bling.

Copic colors used -


I hope you enjoyed my little patriotic card -


1 comment:

McStamper said...

What a wonderful card. Love Miss Liberty and Belle.