Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tropical Santa!

Hello HH Fans!
Everybody deserves a little R&R especially Santa after a busy Christmas season! "Tropical Santa" from High Hopes is doing just that! I think he's even got a bit of a tan!
I decided to use paper from the American Crafts "Sunny" 6x6 collection. I got my Sketch idea from "Lili of the Valley Sketches". There are lots of wonderful 6x6 sketches over there to choose from. I added the HH "Just Arrived" sentiment to show that "Tropical Santa" just arrived for his much needed vacation. 
On the inside I created the sentiment on my computer. I am using a Ring Frame die on the inside with more of the Designer Papers. I used some of the circle cutout on the front of my card. I always try to use up my "scraps" when I can!

Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E33, E51, R20
Hair: N1, N3, N4, N7
Pinks: RV04, RV06
Greens: FY61, FY62
Chair: E43, E44, E47, Y32, Y35, Y38
R24, R29, BG72, BG75, FY1
Shadow, Outline: W1, B00

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: