Sunday, May 6, 2018

Birthday wishes

Happy Sunday!

Time for another birthday card. Where did all those cards go? Well, I don't mind making new ones ;)
Here's one for my sister who is singing in a choir. She is going to love this card!!
I've used the cute Singing Katrina and the Birthday Wishes sentiment.


Dessinpapers are from my stash (really, really old ones, I can't even tell wich company). 
Together with the purple cardstock from Bazzill to go along. 
I made the flowers from a Marianne Design die and added some purple pearls in the centre. 

Copics used:

Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you're inspired to make some birthday cards yourself today!
There are a lot of birthday stamps on the High Hopes Stamps website. Check it out!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thank you for sharing your stunning creation!