Where does the time go. It seems that another month has come and gone, just like our birthdays come and go.
I have a CAS birthday card for the older men in our lives. I have used Birthday Bob from High Hopes Stamps which reminds me of the men in the movie "Grumpy Old Men".
- Stamps: Birthday Bob and Happy Birthday Script (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Dots & Stripes Summer (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo
- Hair: T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0
- Top: B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue
- Other: E40 - Brick white, E41 - Pearl White, E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - MilkyWhite, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, Y28 - Lionet Gold, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, BG70 - Ocean Mist, B60 - Pale Blue Gray
- YNS Gumdrops: Cosmic Crush Sparkly
- YNS Fishtail Banner 2 Die
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.