Thursday, June 7, 2018

No Clue

This week I am having some fun with Little Sleuth and Watson from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
I don't know why but these stamps both make me giggle. Today we find our friends looking at the list of clues to try to figure out what event they will be celebrating. Watson has his nose on the gifts....I think he thinks the gifts will be for him and contain treats! 



After colouring the stamps with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut them and ran a black Memento marker around the edge to fix any white I had left. I had some fun on my computer coming up with a list of clues and then printed them on lined paper in a light grey. I wanted them to feel mysterious which is why I printed them in grey. I used a letter edge die to make the list look like it had been ripped off a pad of paper. 
After cutting my patterned paper to size I stamped some confetti on one - again in light grey and it adds to the clues. 
The sentiment comes as one sentiment in two lines but I masked off each line and stamped them separately. Some simple gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Little SleuthWatson -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - No Clue
Patterned Paper: Lost and Found - MME, Wood and Notebook - Snap Basics
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Love Earth gumdrops - YNS, Letter Edge - My Creative Time dies, mini confetti stamp - YNS, London Fog Memento ink

Spectrum Noir Markers: TB8 BT9 TB9 IG1 IG2 IG5 FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN3 TN5 TN7 BG5 BG7 BG10 RB1 RB2 RB4
                   
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

The little detective and his dog are adorable. Love the card design and great background papers.