Sunday, June 3, 2018

Hey there!

Happy Sunday!!

Yesterday the guys finished the pavement in my backyard and I could finally go shopping for some nice plants!! I added some herbs in one flowerbed and in the biggest flowerbed I've put all purple and white flowers.. And my daughter found the perfect smelling rose, so that one went in our shopping cart too, yeay!!

With all that gardening I was in a farmer kind of mood, hahaha, so I made a birthday card for my stash with Farmer Clem.  With the Hey There and Pirates Birthday sentiments..


Dessinpapers are from Doodlebug Design Inc and is called Down on the farm.
I've used a MFT circle die and a Marianne Design wire die. 

Copics used:


Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!! 
Have a great Sunday and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

McStamper said...

Love Farmer Clem The background elements and designs are so perfect.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very unique and creative.