Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Fishing Santa

Howdy! MichelleO here today and High Hopes Stamps is doing a bit of Christmas in July - And I decided that Santa Claus needed to be tracked down on Vacation and get a card made with him! This is his off time and he has been out doing a bit of fishing -

 - Fishing Santa  -


You didn't think he would wear his Santa Suit fishing did you? But that hat... well every guy has that one hat they wear 24/7 -

I colored with my copics (colors below) and then inked the edges of my image. For my base I used Kraft cardstock, and then papers from Paper Studios. With white card stock mats and kraft card stock mats.

A few Enamel Dots and the sentiment to finish it off - I love this Santa. Its good to know that he gets time off to play too!

Copic colors used -


Pop over to see all that High Hopes Stamps has to get that head start on your Christmas cards! Lots of FUN! HERE



No comments: