It is hard to believe that summer is half over and we wonder where has the time gone. This in turn means that school will start in another month and we are getting closer to Christmas.
For my last post for this month's inspiration of "Christmas in July", I have used Flyin' High Santa from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image and colouring it with Copic Markers, I added some Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents to the trim on Santa's hat.
- Stamps: Flyin' High Santa, Here Comes Santa Claus (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Twas' The Night Before Christmas (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Santa: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29- Lipstick Red, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T4 - Toner Gray No. 4, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Plane: Y08 - Acid yellow, Y06 - Yellow, T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG02 - Frost Blue, R46 - Strong Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, G09 - Veronese Green, G07 - Nile Green
- Other: G46 - Mistletoe, YG45 - Cobalt Green, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 05 - Lemon
- Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkly
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.