Sunday, July 22, 2018

Oh come let us adore him..

Happy Sunday!!

It's still a very warm July over here in The Netherlands, but as always for this month I am ready to show you my next Christmas in July card!
I wanted to have a more traditional card for my parents this year, so I made a red and green card for them. The image I've used is called "Let Us Adore Him". It's one of the older stamps, but I like this one very much!


The base of the card is Bazzill white cardstock. Other cardstock colors are Bazzill Cajun and Bazzill Capers. I used those colors for the pointsetta (a Leane Creatief die) as well. 
Dessinpapers are from Basic Grey.
The sentiment is a Frisian one. Here in the Netherlands we have a second language and I am blessed to be raised with that language as well ;) 
Copics used:

If you're not quite ready for Christmas cards yet, we also have a new Modes of Transportations release, check it out HERE!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check in regular this week again for more Christmas in July inspriration!!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

What a sweet card. Beautiful coloring.