Thursday, July 12, 2018

Candy Cane Wishes

This sweet mouse seems to have her hands full with this extra large candy cane doesn't she?! 
My second post for the Christmas in July theme features "Merry Mouse". I think she is just adorable with her elf outfit and of course her candy cane.



This sweet mouse is coloured with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut. I set her aside and cut my paper layers, including the dotted oval background behind her. I added silver wink of stella to the bells on her outfit and Stickles to the pom pom on her hat. 
 Next, I masked off the part of the sentiment I wanted with post it notes and held my breath. It took a couple tries but I got the portion I wanted - I think it is perfect for this stamp. 
A simple bow and some glittered gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Merry Mouse - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Candy Cane and Mistletoe - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Winter Playground - Bo Bunny 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Classic scallop oval die - Spellbinders, Silver Wink of Stella, Star Dust Stickles, dotted oval die - Sizzix, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT4 BT6 BT7 FS6 CR3 FS8 IG2 IG3 IG5 CR7 CR11 DR6


                   
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: