Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Medicine Man

Howdy - MichelleO here today and around here it is getting to be that time of year... where get well cards are in great need. And I think High Hopes Stamps Medicine Man is one of my favorites! Even when you don't feel well he can stir up a smile!
 I stamped out the medicine man and then masked him off an stamped out his "bubbling brew" all good doctors need a get well brew! Then I colored both with my Copics (colors below)  The Sentiment is a must with these image... especially for the smile. "Get Well Soon, Or I'm calling the Dr.!" ok.. it makes me grin.

I found a scrap piece of My Minds Eye paper and matched it up with a Core'dinations yellow card stock mat and a dark brown base. I then cut out a Spellbinders die for some leaves and vines look behind the image. Everything is sewed down.

For a little dimensional  look and some bling I added yellow Rangers Stickles to the Fire and Nuvo to the brew, then Nuvo bright white to the "bones" the Medicine man is wearing... LOL

The copics used -


Hopefully this will make a special someone feel better - and to have more grins pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website and see all the fabulous images you can have fun with! HERE 



No comments: