Thursday, September 6, 2018

Let's Ketch-Up

 How fun would this lunch invite be to receive in the mail!?! 
Especially when it is sent to someone you haven't seen for awhile! I have a few people in mind that I could send this to just for fun!

Truthfully I am not partial to ants but they always seem to show up at a picnic and help themselves don't they? These two are pretty cute though so I think I am okay with them joining my picnic ... this time....




 I coloured this fun pair with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. I added a "ketchup" line to the bottle by drawing a light pencil line where I wanted the ketchup level to be, coloured it and then used a black Memento pen to add the line. 
I decided on my patterned paper and instead of doing a sky and clouds I thought hearts would be a fun background especially since this invite would be going to a close friend I haven't seen in awhile. I cut some grass to "ground" them and added them to the back of the stamp. After deciding on a font, I created my sentiment and printed it directly on my background square. 

Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Ants Picnic - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Computer
Patterned Paper: Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella, Hearts and Stripes - MFT
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, twine, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: RB1 RB2 RB3 IG1 IG2 IG6 CR7 CR11 DR6 EB1 MB1 MB3 MB4 YG1 YG2 YG3 TN3 TN1 TN8 CT4 GB5 OR1 TN5 TN9 EB4
                  
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: