Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Tracking Thomas

Howdy - MichelleO here today... shhh I'm Tracking something special...

This week for High Hopes stamps I just had to dig into my older High Hopes Stamps and find Tracking Thomas... as soon as I saw the paper pad from Carte Bella's Cowboy Country collection. those tee pees from the collection needed Tracking Thomas right?


Handsome Indian Boy isn't he? I colored with my Copics (colors below) masking off Thomas and then stamping him a little tee pee for him to live in. This High Hopes Lg. Tee Pee stamp. and then pulled out three patterns from the Carta Bella Cowboy Country paper pad... the red solid, the teepees and then a stripe off of a buffalo pattern. Perfect band for my little tracker. I stacked them all up on a kraft card stock. Then the fabulous sentiment made for these imaegs "Tracking Birthday"

Great card for a young man or older man in your life don't you think? It makes me so happy to find perfect pattern paper for an image!

Copic colors used -



Hope you enjoyed -

No comments: