Sunday, September 9, 2018

Look what the stork brought!

Happy Sunday!

More baby cards this Sunday from me! I was in the mood for some cuteness overload... 
What I like about this stamp is that you can color up two exactly the same images and create two different cards with it! This stamp is called Precious Cargo and I've added the Boy and Girl sentiments. 


The cloudy background is created with a Lawn Fawn background die. I've used Bazzill white and black cardstock. Just add some blue and pink scraps, both the same sized pieces for a matching feeling. I've added some photo corners from a local shop and a tiny wooden embellishment to finish it off. 
Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Be sure to check our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook account for plenty of inspiration!

No comments: