Now that Christmas is over, we can get back to our normal routines. For me that is work, crafting and more crafting. House work is right at the bottom of the list. Now for my grandchildren it is school and hockey and nothing but hockey. Yep all three of them and all different schedules.
For today's card, I used Slapshot Stanley from High Hopes Stamps (definitely need some female hockey stamps). After stamping the image I coloured it with copic markers. The snowflakes were two wooden shapes. I added the Nuvo Pure Platinum Mousse first, then added some Nuvo Snow Glow glitter.
- Stamp: Slapshot Stanley, happy Birthday (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Cardstock, DP - Celebrate Winter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, G0000 - Crystal Opal,G000- Pale Green, G00- Jade Green, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Nuvo Pure Platinum Mousse
- Nuvo Snow Glow Glitter
- Your Next Stamp Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.