Sunday, January 20, 2019

Winter Fairy

Happy Sunday!!

My birthday cards stash is empty, so I need to make more birthday cards asap.. 
So today I have a Winter birthday card for you with the cute Holly the Winter Fairie...
I already know who will get this card, so still a low stash. Hmmmm.. need to make more and more and more!! 


To make this card, I've used:
*Holly the Winter Fairie (High Hopes Stamps)
*white, kraft and blue cardstock (Bazzill Basics Papers)
*doilies (Stampin Up)
*pearls
*kraft photo corners (local shop)
*dessinpapers (Echo Park)
*Hoera sentiment (Dutch)
*oval die (MFT stamps)
*handmade chrochet snowflake
*polychromos pencils

Hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps website for more cute Fairies! You can find them HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out our Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for more Inspiration!!

No comments: