Wednesday, February 13, 2019

American Cowthic

Howdy - MichelleO here today for  a little romance for my post. A Happy Anniversary card... guess anniversary is on my mind... tomorrow is Hubby and I's 32nd Anniversary. Wow 32 years. Really doesn't seem like that long - ok some days it does... LOL

A bit American Cowthic.. 


This image cracks me up. I mean seriously how cute and funny is this. Pure Americana with a twist of Farm Humor. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Papers Studio Lemon collection. I sewed everything together and used a kraft card stock. A Marvy punch leaves and some mulberry roses for embellishments. Then a fabulous "Happy Anniversary!" stamp from High Hopes Stamps.

Copic colors used -


Love this stamp! There are so many great fun stamps at High Hopes Stamps - I think I have narrowed it down to top 100... maybe.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: