Thursday, February 21, 2019

Love Hangin' With My Peeps

This week I am celebrating my friends! February is the month of love and I love my crazy friends who I like to call my "posse"! You know the ones.......you meet up for an innocent coffee or event, you let your hair down as they say and "things" just happen! 
You end up making some of the best memories and well let's be honest, maybe relieve a little stress along the way. I am truly blessed to have these amazing women in my life. 

I chose to use "Froggy Stack" for this card. This stamp is one of the first High Hopes stamps I ever won in a challenge many moons ago. I love the fun these three are having......although I think I would probably be the one in middle! 



After colouring these three friends with alcohol markers I cut it out using a wonky stitched die - perfect for these three fun loving friends! I set them aside and went on to creating my sentiment. This is two long sentiments combined so I masked each word and stamped them separately. Challenging but I am very happy with the result. Next I cut my patterned paper from YNS and Echo Park to fit my design and added a stitched scalloped edge just for fun. Some glittery flowers (hard to see in the photo) and gumdrops finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Froggy Stack - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hangin' With My PeepsOwl Always Love You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring - Echo Park, Summer Plaid - YNS

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, hand stitched nested rectangles die - Whimsy, gumdrops - YNS, flowers - Poppies and Prairie, scallop edge - My Creative Time dies

Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1 AG3 AG5 PP1 PP3 PP5 CT1 GY1 YG1 YG3
Copics: R20 R32 C00

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: