Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Hannah's Heart!

Happy Tuesday HH Fans!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using "Hannah's Heart" from High Hopes Stamps! Hannah is one of the first stamps I had from HH and I haven't used her in a long time. I forgot just how adorable she is and had to ink her up once again!



I decided to use papers from the MME "Happy Days" 6x6 collection. I just love the colour combinations in this pack! I made this card for any "love" occasion. The sentiment "Just Because" is also from High Hopes.
 After stamping Hannah, I coloured her with my Copic markers to match the designer paper. I added some Crystal Stickles to the tiny hearts on her dress, her flower in her hat and the butterfly. Some matching ribbon, bow and adhesive sequins finish off my design.

Using leftovers from the designer paper I decorated the inside of my card and added the HH "A Hundred Hearts" sentiment.


Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E25, E27, E29
Outfit: BG72, BG75, BG78, YG23, YG25
Hearts: YR00, YR01, YR02
Ground & Outline: W1, BG000, BG00

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Loved your card, so pretty and interesting!