Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hula birthday

Happy Sunday!

It's such a beautiful Spring day here! I love the warm feeling of sunshine after days of cold weather..
So inspired by the sunshine I colored up Leilani today! You can find her HERE in the High Hopes Rubber Stamps website. 


To make this card I've used: 
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Leilani
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps sentiment: Happy birthday
*Bazzill Basics white, blue and pink cardstock
*Altenew H die
*My Minds Eye dessinpapers (from my stash)
*Prima Marketing flowers
*other: foam tape, Pergaglue, Memento black ink, Copic paper, 
*Copics used:

Here are some details of the card and a good view of the whole card:



Thanks for stopping by!
Take a look at our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest pages for more inspiration!

Have a great day!

No comments: