Thursday, April 25, 2019

Did Someone Say Spring?

It's time to shake off those winter blues get your happy on and show us your happy dance moooves! 
I am having some fun with my card this week - I mean seriously a dancing cow?! She just makes me giggle and definitely makes me happy! This cow would be perfect to add a birthday cake or party hat to for a fun Birthday card too! We all express our joy in different ways and this party cow sure has the moooves!



After colouring this adorable cow with alcohol markers I added some shading with Prismacolor pencils to a few areas. I hand fussy cut it and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I may have missed and popped her up using some foam dots. 
Next I added some clouds to a piece of white card stock with a cloud die and some baby blue ink and cut it out using a slash stitched die. The fence with cut with my Cricut using the Old West cartridge and the grass tufts were cut with a die. A piece of gingham ribbon and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Party Cow - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Say Spring - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring Fling - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Baby Blue ink - Memories Ink, cloud die - Quickutz, slash stitched round square die - Gina Marie Designs, grass tuft die - Your Next Stamp, ribbon - Stampin' Up, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, foam pop dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1 IG3 IG5 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 FS6 CR3 CR1

Primacolor Premier Pencils: dark brown, beige sienna, 30% cool grey, deco peach

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog.  Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: