Sunday, April 7, 2019

Mermaid shaker card

Happy Sunday!

Spring is here! The weather is getting better, maybe there's a chance of seeing a mermaid soon?!?!
I know I have a lot of little girls birthdays coming up, so I'd better get starting on those birthday cards.. I made this one with the Sweet Anabela stamp, together with the Happy Birthday sentiment and the Coral One, Starfish mini stamps..



To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Sweet Anabela, Coral One, Starfish, Happy Birthday sentiment
*Bazzill Basics blue cardstock
*Studio Light: Base card die
*Lawn Fawn circle die
*Joy!Crafts coral dies
*other: Copic paper, Pergaglue, foamtape, blue and white beads
*Copics used:


Thanks for stopping by again!
Be sure to check out our Facebook, Instagram and/or Pinterest pages for a lot of inspiration!

No comments: