It seems that Mother Nature can't make up her mind lately; as the weather has been on a bit of a roller coaster this past week -- one day it seems like Spring is here, then Winter comes back. Did someone say "Spring" has arrived?
For my card today, I have used the adorable Bedelia Butterfly. After stamping her on some XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured her with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: Bedelia Butterfly (S127), Say Spring (E256) -- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Buncha Scraps - Floral Blends, Digi Studios - Spring Plaid
- Copic Markers:
- E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, E02 - Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- R11 - Pale Cherry Pink, R12 - Light Tea Rose, R14 - Light Rouge, R14 - Light Rouge
- YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow
- BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6
- N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3
- Dies: Stitched Ovals - Gina Marie Design; Ovals - Spellbinders
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Clear
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon and Jewels
If you are attending Scrapfest this weekend in Kitchener, do come and visit us at the One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps Booth.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.