Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Road Trippin' Santa

Howdy - Michelle O here today and I am still having fun with Christmas in July at High Hopes Stamps! And today Santa is on a bit of a trip is seems! This is "Road Trippin' Santa" with "Holly Jolly"... just love his little bug! 



I colored up Santa in his cruiser with my Copics and then added some sparkle to his suit with Nuvo Paint pen. I found some fun papers from Paper Studio Christmas Collection and sewed all the layers together with red card stock mats and base. Then just for a few more circles embellishments I added some vintage red buttons.

My Copic colors used -



Wonder where Santa was off too? And he has packages in the back... hm wonder who they are for?? Have you been good this year? Maybe they are packages full of lots of wonderful High Hopes Stamps!!!!! That would be a great gift right?!

Thanks!

No comments: