Thursday, July 4, 2019

Woodland Santa Christmas

My family and I are literally celebrating Christmas in July on July 25th. It is cheaper for my family from out of the province to come in during the summer so a July celebration it is. 
I have some family members who love the outdoors and I think "Woodland Santa" is perfect for one of their Christmas cards. 
The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper design teams will be bringing you Christmas in July for the month - perfect timing for me as I now need to get a ton of Christmas cards done - yikes! 



After colouring my Santa with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. He was set aside and the patterned papers from Bo Bunny and Carta Bella were cut to fit my design. White card stock was perfect for my snow banks and snow flakes and a pine tree die gave me the perfect size for my tree detail. 
Some twine and matte dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 
Stamp:Woodland Santa - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sleigh Ride - Bo Bunny, Christmas Delivery - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Sprinkled Sugar Stickles, twine, classic square die - Spellbinders, snow banks - My Creative Time dies, fresh pine trees die - Memory Box, snow flake punch - Marvy, matte enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 CR7 CR11 DR6 IG1 IG3 IG5 TN4 TN7 TN8 TB8 BT9 TB9 CG4 DG3 JG6 TB1 TB4 TB7
Copic: E00 E11 
Prismacolor Pencils: 70% 50% 30% 10% cool grey, white, black raspberry, indanthrone blue, blue slate, indigo blue kelly green

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: