Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Tall Country Snowman

Howdy MichelleO here today and we are still having a little Christmas in July fun at High Hopes Stamps - and I have always had a bit of a soft spot for this handsome guy... "Tall Country Snowman"


 Love his country feel... now I don't know how tall he actually is... I think it is mostly hat. LOL I colored with my Copics (Colors below) and then matted with red card stock. Same red for the base of the card and then pattern papers from Paper Studios. I sewed the layers down - think the sewing adds a texture to it. Then for the sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps "Celebrate the Magic of Christmas" Great sentiment for the Christmas Season!

I just adore Country feeling of Christmas Cards - and this one for sure has it!

Copic colors used -


For LOTS and LOTS of great Christmas images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website and see them all!


No comments: