Sunday, July 7, 2019

Glowing Spirit Snowy

Happy Sunday!

It's Christmas in July at High Hopes Stamps! This whole month we are showing you our inspiration for the one time every year you're going to need a lot of cards :) 
Today I am starting with a shaped base card. I like those cards, they give it just that bit extra I think..
It's made with a die from CreaLies, but you can use any die for this.. 


I've coloured up Glowing Spirit Snowy, and die-cut a stiched rectangle with a Uniquely Creative die. I've added the paper stars, wich I made with a JoyCrafts die. 
Behind the image, I've placed 2 doilies. And at last I've also added some pearls from Pretty Pink Posh. 


Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!
For your daily inspiration, just check out our Social Media channels! 
Have a great Sunday!

No comments: