Monday, May 31, 2021

Beetle Bug

 Howdy - MichelleO here today and this week for High Hopes Stamps it is time to take a little ride! How cute is "Beetle Bug"?? I know I wanted a "Bug" when dreaming of a car as a teenage! 


And this little bug seems to be wound up and going as fast as it can! "Live Life at Full Throttle" as the High Hopes Stamps sentiment says! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found a shimmering paper from Fiskars - all those flowers just matched up with the feel of the bug. I sewed down the layers and then punched out the sentiment out with a circle nestie and then a scalloped nestie in the red card stock. This card just has a happy feel to it to me, but then again a Beetle Bug and flowers make anyone happy! 

Copic colors used - 

There are more images coming out of the vault! And you just have to travel over to the High Hopes Stamps store at "FULL THROTTLE" and see what we have all been missing and thrilled to have out to play again! Click HERE to speed over to the store! 



No comments: