Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Love You More!

It's Tuesday!
Tuesday means it's my turn to post over on the High Hopes Blog! I'm loving this re-release for May called "Furry & Friends"! Gotta love when Lora opens the "vault" and we get to play with these adorable images again! Meet "Prancing Pup"and the "More Than the Cat" sentiment! 
Today I am using papers form the Echo Park "I Love My Dog" 6x6 collection! I stamped, coloured and die cut my image. Using some foam squares, I popped the image up for some added dimension.Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C6, C8, C9
R37, R59, R89
YG17


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: