Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Wart's Up?

Happy Tuesday!
I love the simple lines of this stamp from High Hopes called "Raindrops Ribbit". This froggie is perfect for beginners to advanced "colorers" and makes such an adorable card! Plus "Raindrops Ribbit" can be used for any occasion! I used the sentiment "Wart's Up" but really any sentiment would work fine.
I made a card 5.5" square today using papers from the Echo Park "Spring Fling" 6x6 collection. I stamped my image, coloured it with my Copic Markers and then cut it out using a Gina Marie Stitched Arch die. Some ribbon, a bow and some sparkling crystals finish off my card.
Copics Used:
G28, YG17, YG03, YG01
BG01, BG02/ BG07, BG53, BG57
RV52, RV55, RV17
Y32, Y35, Y38
W0, W1

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: