Monday, June 21, 2021

Spring Birdhouse Garden

 Howdy - MichelleO here today and despite the heat that has settled in there are still lots of beautiful flowers to see... and when pulling out to color that was what I was feeling... flowers! High Hopes Stamps "Spring Birdhouse Garden" is perfect for a little afternoon coloring! 


This is such a pretty image, that I colored with lots of Copics. (colors below) Now because this is a larger image there isn't a lot of embellishing room. So I found a piece of simple gingham wood pattern paper for a background. I then used a Spellbinders lace border die in white to add to the background. My image is then set on and sewn on with a zig zag stitch. For a sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps "Smell the Flowers"  I think all the wildlife here was doing just that! Then three white enamel dots to finish off. Simple but pretty! 

Copic colors used


Fun afternoon coloring with a pretty image! To see LOTS and LOTS of pretty images perfect for any project pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE - I KNOW you will find lots you fall in love with. 



No comments: