Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Gnome Friends!

Happy Tuesday!
Oh my gosh I just love me anything Gnome!! Gnomes seem to be all the rage now and that suits me just fine! I was at our local garden centre recently and there were so many cute ones to add indoors or out in your garden! Now I'm just waiting for their sale and I'm going to scoop some up! The "Little Gnomes" stamp from High Hopes is absolutely adorable and I know this won't be the only card I design with them!
I decided to use papers from the Photoplay Tiny Prints called "Tulla & Norbert". The colours in this collection are so pretty and the plaid is my favourite! I stamped, coloured and then cut the image out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I added some ribbon and Stickles to their hats for a fun design element. Of course the HH sentiment called "Chillin' Gnomies" goes perfect with this image!
I added some foam squares to my cut out image to give my card a bit of dimension.
Copics Used:
Noses: E00, E21, E11
Beards: C0, C1, C3
Red outfit: R22, R24, R27
Yellow Outfit: YR21, YR23, YR24
Green Outfit: G02, G03, BG13
Magic Ball: B000, B00, B63, B66, white gel pen dots
E23, E25, E27

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: