Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Fairy Garden!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I'm sharing a card I made from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps "Mix It Up Release"  using Fairy Garden - TT141 for the main image and Leave Room - LL015 for the sentiment! I love movies and reading books about Fantasy! It's always so much fun to get lost in the moment, just like these little fairies are enjoying their little magical garden!

To make my card this week, I started out with a base card using AC Cardstock - White at the size of 6" x 6". I thought this paper by Graphic45 - Unique Papercrafting - Fairie Dust Collection - Moonlit Blooms went so well with the sentiment and the garden, so I die-cut it using my Couture Creations - Go Power and Emboss and Creative Expression Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Noble Dies - Double Pierced Squares - Set B. I used double-sided tape and attached it directly to the base.

The image and sentiment were both stamped using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured in the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut around it and the sentiment. I ran both pieces through my Xyron Creative Station to make them into stickers and so that they would lie completely flat when I attached them to some pieces of Recollections - Black cardstock. Once again, I fussy cut around the coloured image and sentiment. 3M VHB - 2 sided tape was attached to the backs of the image and sentiment and were applied directly to the background of the card to finish it off.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Fairy Garden - TT141 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Leave Room - LL015 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Die Cuts: Creative Expression Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Noble Dies - Double Pierced Squares - Set B

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Graphic45 - Unique Papercrafting - Fairie Dust Collection - Moonlit Blooms, AC Cardstock - White, Recollections - Black cardstock

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape, Couture Creations - Go Power and Emboss, Xyron Creative Station

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Tree House: E49, E27, E25, E23, E21, W5, W3, W0, BG72, BG57, BG32, BG11, BG01, Y04, Y02, C5, C3, C1

Walkway: E47, E44, E43, E42, E40

Greenery: YG67, YG63, YG17, YG13, YG11, YG03, YG01, G17, G14, G07

Flowers: V12, V09, V06, V01, YR30, YR20, YR16, YR14, E15, Y17, Y08, Y06, GB02, BG01, BG0000

Bench and Bridge: BG72, BG57, BG32, BG11, C5, C3, C1, E27, E23, E21

Bird Bath: C5, C3, C1,

Water: B93, B91, B52, B41, B06, B04, B02, B01, B000

Check out some other fun new returning stamps from the Mix It Up Release here:
Mix It Up Release - High Hopes Rubber Stamps (highhopesstamps.com)

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: