Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Udderly Fabulous Christmas!!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a CAS Christmas card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Decorating With Charlie - TT060 for the main image and Udderly Fabulous - HDG007 for the sentiment. These little farm friends have started to decorate their tree. Have you started to decorate yours?

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of 4.25" x 5.5" Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock. I cut Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card cardstock to be the same size as the base card and then with my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the image onto it. I coloured in the image and then placed it back into my MISTI to stamp the sentiment onto it. I applied VersaMark ink and then embossed it with Ranger Embossing Powder White – Extra Fine Detail. I heated this with my Marvy Uchida - Embossing Heat Tool. Snow was added to the sky using a UNIPosca PC-3M White marker. For the snow at the bottom of the card, Brutus Monroe - Snow Paste was applied with a small spatula and DecoArt Glamour Dust was sprinkled over top while it was still wet to give it even more sparkle. Once the snow was dry, I applied double-sided tape and liquid glue to adhere the image directly to the base card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Decorating With Charlie - TT060 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Udderly Fabulous - HDG007 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, VersaMark

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb.

Embossing Powder: Ranger Embossing Powder White – Extra Fine Detail

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Marvy Uchida - Embossing Heat Tool, DecoArt Glamour Dust, Brutus Monroe - Snow Paste, UNIPosca PC-3M White marker

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Cow: C8, C6, C4, C3, C1, C00, B60, R30, R20, R00, R000, E95, E93, E53, E51, E50

Mouse: R30, R20, R02, R01, W5, W3, W1, W0, W00

Sky: B05, B04, B02, B01, B00

Tree and Pines: E49, E27, E23, G29

Bauble, Scarf and Collar: R59, R37, R35

Holly and Bell: G43, G29, YG63, YR24, Y35, Y08, E15

Grass: YG67, YG63

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: