Friday, May 10, 2024

Here's Huggable Hank

 Happy Friday HH fans!

Today I'm poppin' to share our oh so cute Huggable Hank.

I couldn't seem to settle on what colours I wanted to use for this cutie so I did 2 versions.  I fussy cut out both my images BUT you don't have to.  You can just make your background of clouds on the cardstock you used to colour your image.


I used a cloud die & cut out a couple different sizes of cardstock to make some clouds for the background.  I then cut out some balloons & used the same pieces of cardstock clouds to create the effect on the balloons as well.
Inking up the clouds was easy & fun, it just takes a little bit of patience.  For the blue I chose Salty Ocean Distress Ink.

Copic Combos - For the blue dragon
Blue - B18, B14, B12, B16
Green - YG17, YG13, YG11
Toes, Nails & Horns - C6, C4, C2, C1

Since I didn't have the right colour of twine I decided to ink up my own.  I used Seedless Preserves Distress Ink & a dauber.  A little messy but totally worth it.


I used Happy Birthday Script for both cards but I cut one of them up for a little different placement.

Copic Combos - For the purple/pink dragon
Purple - V09, V06, V05, V04
Pink - RV19, RV17, RV14
Toes, Nails, Horns - RV14, RV13, RV11


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: