Friday, May 24, 2024

World's Best

I am blessed to have both my Dad and my Father In Law in my life so with Father's Day just around the corner I have been working on cards for them. My Dad used to go golfing quite often so I decided that the Golf Bag stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps was perfect for his Father's Day card. 


After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured the bag with Copic sketch markers and hand fussy cut it. Next, I cut an oval out of white card stock using a die and added some big puffy clouds with a cloud die and some ink. I cut some grass using a die and added it to the bottom of the oval. It left a funny space under the grass so I cut off the bottom of the oval. Next, I cut a flag using a die from Quickutz, shortened the pole and glued it together. I shortened the pole because I wanted it to look like it was off in the distance a bit. 

I cut a second oval out of matching card stock, off set it slightly and cut the bottom off to match my scene. Some twine, two sentiments and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Golf Bag - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Play Golf, World's Best Father - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Playful Pastels - Honey Bee Stamps

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, twine, cloud die - Quickutz, grass die - Dress My Craft, oval die, enamel dots, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue inks - Stampin' Up

Copic List

Bag - E41 E42 E57
Clubs - C0 C1 C2 C4 C5 YG61 YG63 YG67
Water - B0000 B00 B01 B04
Hummingbird - BG11 BG32 BG13 BG18 R24 R89

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


 

No comments: