Saturday, May 25, 2024

Meet Gavin the Givin' Dragon!

 Happy Saturday HH fans!

I'm getting a late start to my Saturday morning today.  I'm feeling a little lazy today but that's okay it's Saturday, right!

Today I have a 2 card post for you using our adorable image called Gavin the Givin' Dragon.  Lately I have wanted to create 2 cards with some images - one for a boy & one for a girl.  It sure does save me time to make them both at once & it really helps my stash too.

This pic shows them both together.  To me they look totally different even though they are the same image.  I left off the ribbon on the boy's card but couldn't help adding a few enamel dots.  I used the Happy Birthday Script for the gals card (one of my FAV Happy Birthday sentiments) & I used part of the Swinging Birthday sentiment for the boy's card.  I got the idea to use parts of sentiments from my friend Donna...she is a master at that.  It really is a great idea to make more out of your sentiment collection.


It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of purple...actually it's my favourite colour.  I really loved it paired with the orange.

Copic Combos
Purple - V17, V15, V12
Blue - B39, B37, B34
Green - G16, G14, G12
Orange/Yellow - Y38, Y35, Y32
Grounding - C7, C5, C3, C1

Next up is my boy's version.  So I used some dinosaur paper on this one, I didn't have any dragon paper.  But can you really notice the difference?  I suppose you can but I liked it anyway.
Copic Combos
Blue - B06, B05, B04, B02
Shading on Top of Blue - T4, T3
Presents - E09, E08, E07
Shading on Top of Presents - T4, T2
Bows - B02, B01, B00
Toes, Finger Nails & Spikes - E17, E15, E13
Grounding - T4, T3, T2, T1


Thanks for poppin' by today, happy stampin'!

No comments: