Monday, May 27, 2024

Time to open the Vault!

 Happy Monday HH fans!

I wanted to wish all our American friends a Happy Memorial Day!  My husband & I have family & friends in the US and we are sending best wishes for a wonderful day to all!

Today I'm opening the HH Vault to re-release an image by Dina Gerner called Growing Friends Friends.  I love this precious image.  It reminds me that you can make a new friend when you least expect it.  I paired this image with our sentiment called Pawsing.

I've been a member of Splitcoaststampers for many many years.  But I haven't played a long in their weekly sketch challenges for a long time.  This week I decided now was the time.  I enjoy seeing all the different ideas that they come up with for these challenges.  As well I love to look at what other members post.  Membership to Splitcoaststampers is FREE.  Just pop over & sign up and check out all the amazing tutorials & inspiration from a huge group of talented crafters.

For this card I'm using a sketch from a couple of Wednesday's ago, this one is Sketch SC1008.

Copic Combos
Rock - W6, W4, W2
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Pants - Y28, Y26, Y23
Hair - E44, E43, E40, YR31, YR30
Hedgehog - E25, E23, E21
Hedgehog Skin  - E000, E00, E01, E13, E04, R02
Flowers - BG57, BG53, BG23
Bow - R85, R83, R81
Grass & Leaves - YG17, YG13, YG11
Shading - B00, B000, B0000


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: