Thursday, June 13, 2024

It's Your Day!!

 Happy Thursday HH fans!

Today I'm sharing Cherry Chip Chimp.  I've had this coloured and on my desk for a hot minute lol.  I thought it was time to get this cutie made into a card.

I kept the layout pretty clean & simple just with lotsa' layers.


Copic Combos
Yellow - Y08, Y06, Y02, Y11
Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41
Cherry & Candy Sprinkles - R59, R56, R46
Green - G46, G43, G40
Cupcake Bottom - E42, E41, E40

Stamps - Cherry Chip Chimp S189 & It's Your Day G036

*If you place an order for Cherry Chip Chimp (the free offer only applies if you order Mer-Cat) you will automatically get the Just Because sentiment FREE!  Yes I said the sentiment will be FREE!  This is a limited time offer & will expire on June 18th, 2024.  So get your freebie while you can!!  You don't need to add the sentiment to your shopping cart.  We will add it when we process your order.*

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: