Thursday, June 6, 2024

Just chillin' & freebie offer!

 Happy Thursday HH fans!

I'm back today with our sweet image called Time Well Spent.  This little boy warms my heart & he makes the perfect little birthday card for my stash.  

I remember way way back, in the good old days, watching my brother sitting on the dock at my Grandpas cottage with Ruffer (Grandpas dog) catching sunfish.  Dad would get mad that he was feeding all his worms to the sunfish but he sure did have a good time.  I liked to just hang out just watch the fish nibble at the fishing line oh & sunbathe of course lol.

So I have a little surprise for my blog readers today, wanna know what it is?  Read below....

Copic Combos
Dock - E27, E25, E23
Dog - E35, E33, E31
Water - BG01, BG000, BG0000
Hair - E55, E53, E51
Overalls - B39, B37, B34
Shirt - Y13, Y08
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Fishing Rod - C5, C3, C1
Bobber - R56, R46


*If you place an order for Time Well Spent (the free offer only applies if you order Time Well Spent) you will automatically get the Happy Birthday sentiment FREE!  Yes I said the sentiment will be FREE!  This is a limited time offer & will expire on June 12th, 2024.  So get your freebie while you can!!  You don't need to add the sentiment to your shopping cart.  We will add it when we process your order.*

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: