Thursday, September 19, 2024

Holiday Cheer

 I'm back in my craft room getting some Christmas cards done. This "Bird Song" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps just makes me giggle! I would be the upside down one in the middle ha ha. I need a few cards in my stash that aren't too full of bling for some of the men on my list and I think this card fits that bill. 

Here's hoping this card brings a smile and holiday cheer to one of them. 



                                 

After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and cut the stamp put with a stitched tag die. I added a hole on the end so I could add just a touch of sparkly ribbon. Star Dust Stickles were added to the balls on their hats and the edge of the scarf but that is kind of hard to see in the picture. Next I found some patterned paper from Echo Park and cut it to complete the design on a 5.5" x 5.5" card base. The sentiment is actually two lines but I masked off the bottom line and stamped it for this card. 
Some sparkly icicles add a winter feel to the card and some sparkly dots finish it off. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Bird Song (TDG016) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Holiday All Year (H200)
Patterned Paper - I Love Christmas, Santa Claus Lane - Echo Park

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stitched nesting tag - Tutti Designs, ribbon - Galena, sparkle dots, Star Dust Stickles, icicle border die - Impression Obsession

Copic List

Birds  - R43 R35 R46 G46
Branch - E23 E25 E27 E29
Hats/Scarves - G40 G43 G82 G94
Beaks/Feet - Y11 Y17 YR18
Snow - B00 B01

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: