Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Stackable Stanley says Merry Christmas!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

Today I'm sharing our adorable image called Lg. Stackable Stanley which I have paired with our Merry Christmas sentiment.  We also have a smaller Stackable Stanley which you can find here.  

This image is just so fun to play around with the possibilities are endless.

I coloured this cutie up while I was away in June at my son's in the Yukon.  I needed to get myself ahead for Christmas cards this year.  

I cut out a few snowflakes with glitter paper & added some silver glittered enamel dots for just a bit of sparkle.  I added a little Twine bow in blue & white....which by the way I pilfered from my friend lol.

The patterned paper is from Ink N' Splatter Stamps.  If you are in the US you can find it HERE, if you are Canadian & would like this 6 x 6 pad I do have a couple in stock.  They are not on our website but I can add them to an order for you.  Retail price here is Canada is $14.95 CDN per pad.  Each pad contains 24 double sided sheets of brightly coloured patterned paper & there are 12 designs per pad.

Prismacolor Premier Pencil Combos

PC105 Cobalt Turquoise
PC905 Aquamarine
PC992 Light Aqua

PC901 Indigo Blue
PC1100 China Blue

PC118 Cadmium Orange
PC1032 Pumpkin Orange

PC1059 10% Cool Grey
PC1060 20% Cool Grey

*I used Gamsol & Blending Stumps*

Sm. Stackable Stanley is available HERE

Thanks for popping by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: