With the start of school and fall almost here, this brings the start of Winter fun and sports. Hockey is a big one with my grandchildren. They all play and can't wait for their season to start.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Penguin's Pastime stamp from High Hopes Stamps. Copic Markers were used to colour the image. Silver foil, and Turquoise & Silver Foil, were used with the Heidi Swap Minc machine to foil the snowflakes.
- Stamps: Penguin's Pastime, Winter Fun (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Playground Collection (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: YR09 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5,BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, E41 - Pearl White, G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Foil: Silver, Turquoise & Silver
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.