Where does the time go -- we are halfway through another month, school is almost out and summer will be in full swing soon.
I'm building up the Happy Birthday card stash, especially the masculine ones and for today's card I have used Golfer Rudy from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I stamped the golf ball and tee (from the Golf Accessories Set) several times and lined them up to create a side border. I then added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze over top of the balls.
- Stamps: Golfer Rudy (S026), Large Fancy Happy Birthday (H037), Golf Ball & Tee from the Golf Accessories Set (UU005)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Fancy Swirls (Your Next Stamp)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000- Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White
- Hair: E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige
- Pants: B97 - Night Blue,B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Crockery Blue
- Top: YG95 - Pale Olive, YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YG91 - Putty
- Hat, Shoes & Golf Glove: E40 - Brick Beige, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- Golf Clubs & Ball: C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2
- Grass: YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.