Sunday, June 9, 2019

Showhorse

Happy Sunday!!

It's the second Sunday of June with our birthday cards theme..
For this card I combined a circus stamp with a fairytale stamp and I really love the outcome!!
I've diecut a square on the front of the card, so you can see the Castle in the background on the inside of the card. I love how the Showhorse stands out on a window frame!!


On the inside I've diecut a grey square and glued the Castle image on top. 
For the grass I've diecut some green cardstock with a Stithed Edge die to create hills.. 
The sentiment Birthday Wishes is inked on a mini Stitched Tag and I've placed it right behind the Show Horse, so you can't see the tag when the card is closed.

Inside card
To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Show Horse, Castle, Birthday Wishes
*Bazzill Basics cardstock: white, grey, green
*dies: Stitched Square, Stitched Tag, Stitched Edges (Uniquely Creative)
*other: Copic Papers, Copic Markers, Pergaglue, black ink

Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to follow our Social Media Channels for your daily inspiration!!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: